Thank you for your interest in arranging a reflexology appointment!
What to do to set up your first appointment
- Call Cheryl for an appointment time – (520) 345-4554. If you would like more information before booking an appointment, please feel free to call or email [email protected] with your questions about how reflexology may help you. For easy access to email, scroll down.
- Print and complete the Personal Health History form. Bring it along to your first appointment.
- Your appointment time period for just this first session is approximately 1 hr. 15 min. (Follow-up sessions are either 60 or 90 min. ) Because you may feel deeply relaxed after your session, you may want to allow extra time before going back to work or other activities. Resting quietly or light exercise is recommended.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes, especially pant legs, since some massage work is done on the knees and lower legs.
What to do after each appointment
- Drink at least 16 ounces of water over the course of a few hours.
- You may have some muscle aches or headache (flu-like symptoms), due to the detoxing effects of reflexology. If so, soak in a warm Epsom salt bath.
- Ideally, rest and let the treatment work to balance, restore and rejuvenate you!
For a review of services and rates, click here
Once you have arranged your appointment, this time will be set aside especially for you. If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please call at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not appear for your session or give less than 24 hr. cancellation notice, the regular hourly fee will apply. Emergency situations will be considered. Thank you.
“I look forward to our treatment time!” — Cheryl Foster