Thank you for your interest in arranging a reflexology appointment.
What to do to set up your first appointment
- Call Cheryl for an appointment time – 520.345.4554. If you would like more information before booking an appointment, please feel free to call or email [email protected] with your questions about how reflexology may help you.
- Print and complete the Personal Health History form. Please be sure to sign the form where indicated. Bring it to your first appointment.
- Your appointment time period for just this first session only is approximately 1 ½ hrs. (Follow-up sessions are 1 hr.) Some people have found the treatment so relaxing that they need a bit of extra time before going back to work or scheduled activities. To maximize your experience, you may want to allow for this.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes, especially pant legs, since some massage work is done on the knees and calves.
What to do after each appointment
- Drink at least 16 ounces of water over the course of a few hours.
- You may have some muscle aches or headache (flu-like symptoms), due to the detoxing effects of reflexology. If so, soak in a warm Epsom salt bath.
- Ideally, rest and let the treatment work to balance, restore and rejuvenate you!
Once you have arranged your appointment, this time will be set aside especially for you. If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please call at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not appear for your session or give less than 24 hr. cancellation notice, the regular hourly fee will apply. Emergency situations will be considered. Thank you.
“I look forward to our treatment time!” — Cheryl Foster