Meet Cheryl Foster
Committed to fostering the further growth and awareness of reflexology as a powerful and significant integrative healing modality, Cheryl is now a contracted instructor for Kaiser Permanente Centers for Complementary Medicine where she teaches classes on the benefits of reflexology for foot related issues and overall mind/body health.
In 2009, she aligned with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center as a preceptor (provider) for Medical Residents now required to shadow providers of Complementary Alternative Medicine. Cheryl feels that reflexology included as formal training for Residents, especially from a major teaching hospital, is indicative of allopathic medicine’s deepening commitment to integrate local and willing alternative practitioners into the mainstream healthcare system. Benefits abound for all.
With a BS in Education, Cheryl naturally enjoys offering informative reflexology classes and workshops to corporations and health and wellness organizations such as health clubs where people are open to receiving practical instruction and interactive ‘hands on’ experience. Workplace reflexology is a special treat for employees and Cheryl is fully equipped to offer the energizing and rejuvenating benefits of reflexology on-site for all who feel stressed by the challenges of business and the pressures of life.
- Certified Yoga Therapist – Integrative Yoga Therapy
- Certified Teacher of Yoga Nidra Meditation – Devi Yoga Teachings
- Certified Professional Reflexologist – Just for Health School of Reflexology and Healing Arts
- Board Certified Reflexologist – American Reflexology Certification Board
Associations and Memberships:
- Associated Reflexologists of Colorado
- Reflexology Association of America
- International Reflexology Association
- Healthways WholeHealth Networks
- National Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine